Guest hereby agrees to comply with the following:
- Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $20.00 per night per pet.
- All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided, by Guest, upon request):
- A maximum of two (2) domesticated pets allowed.
- May not exceed fifty (50) lbs.
- Must be at least one (1) year of age or older.
- Must be spayed or neutered.
- Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended.
- Pets shall NOT be left unattended at any vacation property at any time for any purpose, whatsoever. Pets cannot be left in the Chalet while you are at the Ski Area. This includes yards and garages (if applicable).
- Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse. Please prepare for your stay, by bringing a scoop and sealable bag or other container, as appropriate.
- Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time; including couches, beds, and tables. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
- Pet will not damage premises. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage will be charged to the credit card on file, regardless of which guest the pet belongs to.
- Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise or continuous barking at a level that disturbs neighbors.
- All Guests agree to adhere to community rules and regulations and county ordinances regarding leash laws, sanitation, and loud noise disturbances. Any fires or violations from the community association will be charge to the credit card on file.
Depending upon the severity of the case, Guests and their invitees are subject to immediate eviction with complete forfeiture of any and all monies paid.
Pets are only allowed at specific "pet friendly" properties with a maximum of two pets per night per booking, and must be reported to management at the time of booking. Failing to disclose the accompaniment of pets will result in a fee totaling the amount of one nights stay. Pets brought into homes not advertised as “pet friendly” will be charged a minimum of $500 for cleaning and restoring the home to a low allergen environment. Any damage caused by pets, will incur charges for repair or re-placement of vacation rental structures or furnishings to guests credit card.