Booking and Rate Policies
1. Guests need to sign a rental agreement and pay in full for the vacation
property prior to checking in.
2. An advanced lodging reservation deposit equal to the cost of 1-night’s stay,
plus tax, and the cleaning fee is required to reserve all vacation homes.
3. Rates and fees are all quoted in U.S funds. A WA State sales tax of 8.5% in
addition to a WA State Lodging tax of 2% will be collected with the total amount
due. Rates are subject to change at any time without notice. However, the rate of
a booked reservation will always be honored.
4. The balance in full is due and will be charged 30-days prior to guest(s)
scheduled date of arrival.
5. Renters are required to give a valid credit card # as a damage deposit for any
infractions discussed in the rental agreement.
6. The guest/cardholder is responsible for giving the accurate number of guests
that will be staying in the home. In addition, the guest/cardholder is responsible
for staying within the vacation homes maximum capacities. (This is strictly
enforced and punishable by an early eviction without refund).
7. The guest(s)/Cardholder(s) must be a minimum of 25 years old.
8. Management reserves the right to cancel any reservation; which would result
in a full refund to the guest/cardholder.
9. There is a two to five -night minimum stay, with a three to four-night minimum
on holiday/special event bookings. Changes to the minimum night stays can be
arranged, in certain situations, with Luxury Getaways over the phone.
10. Reservations booked December 15th through January 4th must be paid in full
at the time of booking. No cancellation monies will be refunded after November
15th unless the property is re-rented.
11. One night stays are available if a vacation property has no reservations four
days prior to the sought after date. One-night rentals can only be booked over
the phone, at a rate disclosed by management.
12. Each reservation has a one time only cleaning fee that will be charged prior
to the guest’s reservation.
1. Cancellations must be made before 30 days prior to the scheduled
booking for the deposit to be refunded, minus a $100.00 processing fee. Any
cancellations made within 30 days of scheduled check-in will be forfeited, unless
the property can be re- rented; in which case the full amount would be refunded
minus a $100.00 cancellation fee.
CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. SHARP. NO
early check-ins. Guests will receive a rental package with house keys as well as
any special instructions. Before check-out, the guests/cardholder(s) are
responsible to complete the attached list of housekeeping measures. Any
vacation property left unduly cleaned will result in a $40.00 per hour cleaning
charge with a one-hour minimum service charge. Guests are required to leave
the vacation property by 11:00am on the date of departure. Any guests who do
not leave the vacation property by 11:00 am will result in the charge of one nights
stay on the cardholder’s credit card.
Security and Damage Policies
1. Pets are only allowed at specific “pet friendly” properties with a maximum of
two pets per night per booking, and must be reported to management at the time
of booking. There is a $20 per pet, per night fee the guest/cardholder is
responsible for. Failing to disclose the accompaniment of pets will result in a fee
totaling the amount of one nights stay. Pets brought into homes not advertised as
“pet friendly” will be charged a minimum of $500 for cleaning and restoring the
home to a low allergen environment. Any damage caused by pets, will incur
charges for repair or re-placement of vacation rental structures or furnishings to
guests credit card.
2. The fireplace is the primary source of heat in the home. To turn the fireplace
on, use the thermostat on the wall. Please do not use any controls on the
fireplace to adjust the heat, only use the thermostat located on the wall.
Upon check out, turn all thermostats to 55.
3. The hot tubs are provided for your enjoyment. Please no glass in the hot tub.
Each chalet has plastic glassware provided for you to use. No Soap in the Hot
Tub! Putting soap or other foreign substances into the hot tub will require it to be
drained, cleaned, and refilled at the guest’s expense. Guests must shower prior
to using the hot tub. Not doing so will cause the chemicals to not work correctly
and the hot tub will have to be drained at the guest’s expense. The Bromine float
must not be taken out of the hot tub, even when using the hot tub. If the
bromine smell is strong, open the hot tub lid, turn the jets on and let it air out for
5-10 minutes before getting in. If the hot tub requires draining and cleaning, due to the bromine
being pulled out of the tub, organic material in the tub (food, alcohol,
debris, body fluids), broken glass and beer tops being left in the bottom, dish
soap (bubbles), guests not showering prior to entering the hot tub, or any other
manner not typical to the regular use of a hot tub, we will charge the credit card
on file $350.
4. Smoking is not allowed within any vacation rental property. Guests may smoke
outside of the properties, but they are responsible for disposing of any
cigarette/cigar related remnants in the proper provided receptacles. Any
cigarette/cigar related remnants left on the ground might incur extra cleaning fees.
5. Please do not re-arrange the furniture or move furniture, electronics, or any
other appliances/furnishings around the house. All damages done to vacation
property including, but not limited to furnishing, appliances, structures, or
surrounding areas or the removal of any property, will result in the cardholder
being held responsible. The credit card will be charge for the full cost of fixing or
replacing any damaged or missing items.
1. Strip all beds of sheets and pillowcases and place them in front of the washing
machine with other used towels and linens.
2. Start a load of laundry: Please start towels first. You have been provided with
one set of towels per guest. Please wash them throughout your stay as they
mildew and the spa chemicals will leave an unpleasant odor.
3. All dirty dishes must be rinsed and placed in dishwasher, and the dishwasher
must be started. Clean dishes must be put in the location in which they were
4. Make sure the hot tub cover cable is locked and secure. Please return the key
to its original location.
5. All doors and windows need to be closed and locked.
6. Unplug toasters, coffee makers, can openers, blenders.
7. Turn off all inside lights.
8. Reset each thermostat to 55 degrees
9. Take the garbage outside and place it in the two garbage receptacles provided.
10. LOCK MAIN ENTRY AND EXIT DOORS AND PLACE YOUR GATE
ACCESS CARD ON THE DINING ROOM TABLE AND HOUSE KEYS IN THE LOCK BOX.
Any keys not left in the specified location, will cause the cardholder to be charged up to a $150.00 fee for
cards/keys that are lost or not returned.
Recreational Equipment Policies
1. Skis, snowboards, sleds or other related recreational equipment is the
responsibility of the guests/cardholders. Please do not store any recreational
equipment on the hardwood floors as the melting snow and wet equipment will
destroy the floors.
2. Damages caused by equipment will incur charges for repair or re-placement of
vacation rental structures or furnishings to guests/cardholders credit card. Such
damages could be in the form of scratches/dents in floors or walls, water damage
upon floors or furnishings, etc.
Use at your own Risk:
1. Homeowners will not be held responsible for guest’s personal property.
2. All of the vacation properties are privately owned; the owners are not
responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the
premises or its facilities. The guests use the premises and or their facilities at
their own risk.
3. The following problems will not be cause for a refund of any rental money:
a. Problematic road/weather conditions
b. Break down of DVD players, hot tubs, or other recreational equipment
c. Power outages
d. Construction work in the area
By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are assuming the risk of
any harm arising from their use of the premises or other who they invite to use
1. Guest will pay an additional pet fee in the amount of $__25.00__ per night per
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an
accredited veterinarian must be provided, by Guest, upon request):
a. A maximum of two (2) domesticated pets allowed.
b. May not exceed fifty (50) lbs
c. Must be at least one (1) year of age or older.
d. Must be spayed or neutered
e. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations
Heartworm preventive is highly recommended.
3. Pets shall NOT be left unattended at any vacation property at any time for any
purpose, whatsoever. Pets cannot be left in the Chalet while you are at the Ski
Area. This includes yards and garages (if applicable).
4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse. Please prepare for your
stay, by bringing a scoop and sealable bag or other container, as appropriate.
5. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time; including couches, beds, and
tables. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
6. Pet will not damage premises. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage
will be charged to the credit card on file, regardless of which guest the pet
7. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise or continuous
barking at a level that disturbs neighbors.
8. All Guests agree to adhere to community rules and regulations and county
ordinances regarding leash laws, sanitation, and loud noise disturbances. Any
fires or violations from the community association will be charge to the credit card
Depending upon the severity of the case, Guests and their invitees are subject to immediate eviction with complete forfeiture of any and all monies paid.